Here are some websites that might also help
- The South Australian Tourism Commission for tourist information generally
- Adelaide Metro for bus and train info (office on corner of Currie and King William Streets)
- City of Adelaide website for 100 things to do in Adelaide after 5 pm
- Splash Adelaide for what’s on in city streets this week
- Yelp for food reviews
- InDaily for local news and current affairs.
You can also pick up the free monthly publication – The Adelaide Review – in cafes and bookshops. Always a good read – and lots of info about what’s on this month. CityMag is published less regularly but also free and very good.