Adelaide’s Little Book of Local Knowledge is a labour of love. It started as a one page ‘what to do in Adelaide’ list for interstate and international family and friends ………. and grew!
Inspired by the award winning social enterprise Totally Locally our aim is twofold: to share our local knowledge of the delights of Adelaide, so that you have a memorable time in the city that we love; and to support and promote the local businesses that enrich our lives.
The site includes
- a list of things to do when you visit Adelaide (including some ideas about where to eat)
- a month by month calendar of events and festivals – to help you time your visit
- some suggestions for day trips out of the city
- some ideas to tempt you to explore other parts of South Australia
- some tips on getting around
- some links to other useful sites
We also have a semi regular guest blog spot – where notable locals share their passions and add to the store of local knowledge. Please follow us if you want to be notified of those blog posts.